Late summer 2022
Plan your outing and choose the Mission Museum
- Live at the collection manager's: those who are interested in seeing the work at close quarters can drop by the museum. During the week, work is carried out in a special room to clean and register the collection.
- For children up to 8 years there is a photo treasure hunt and for children over 9 years a free treasure hunt booklet.
- In the museum, you can read, hear, see and discover information and stories for yourself. Touch screens provide information about the founder Arnold Janssen, mission work at mission posts around the world and monastic life in Steyl. On the showcases and text boards you will see QR codes. Use your phone to read the information and stories via the QR code.
- The museum shop is open during opening hours.
- Our hosts and hostesses will be happy to assist you
- The monastery gardens are accessible daily.
- There are plenty of things to discover in Steyl.
Tuesday until incl., Sunday 11.00 a.m. - 17.00 p.m.
Purchase your entrance ticket here.
#Discover it in Steyl
Back to overview