The objective of the foundation Mission Museum Steyl is to maintain the Mission Museum as well as to preserve and manage museum objects received on loan and to exhibit them in accordance with the standards of the Museum Association.
When appropriate, the collection plan will also be adjusted in such a way as to guarantee the continuity of the museum.
The foundation does not aim to make a profit.
The policy of the foundation is aimed at achieving its objective. It preserves and manages museum objects received on loan and exhibits them. This museum is a permanent institution serving the community and its development and is open to the public. The museum acquires and preserves material evidence of humankind and its environment and facilitates scientific research for study and education.
- The Museum is a member of the Museum Association.
- The administration of the foundation is carried out by a member of the board.
- Income and assets are managed by the Rabobank.
- The annual financial statements are prepared by Schreurs Winters Accountants and Business Consultants in Tegelen.
Current composition of the Board:
- Mr. C. de Koning, Chairman
- Mr. H. P. T. Beurskens, Secretary
- Mr. H. W. Jacobs, Treasurer
- Mrs. M. C. Langeveld-van der Hof, Board Member
- Mr. R. J. Scheid, Board Member
- Dr. J. J. F. J. Jansen, Board Member
The board members of the foundation do not receive remuneration for their activity. Any expenses incurred in the exercise of the board's duties shall be reimbursed, provided they are not excessive. The foundation employs two staff members who are remunerated in accordance with the Museum CAO 2018-2020.
Stichting Missiemuseum Steyl
RSIN/fiscaalnummer: 8554 65 086
Inschrijving Kamer van Koophandel nummer: 63949032