Make your class a worldclass
Stories and wonder.
The museum is a stage for numerous objects. Every student will find an object that appeals to them. We offer space for interaction because the experience of the real is the strength of the museum: the stories. Stories of these explorers (the missionaries) that need to be told.
The aim of this museum visit is to help pupils form their identity, to stimulate their creativity and to form their citizenship. We do this by means of meaningful content, such as:
With a museum guide
- The missionary work and training (introduction of missionaries)
- A quest as biologists (individual and independent quest)
- The journey to foreign lands (guided tour).
Without a museum guide
- A quest as biologists (lower and middle school)
- Independent searcher (upper school)
From September there are specific visiting hours for schools.
Apply for your group and we will contact you a.s.a.p.